|Local forecast by
Please remember to Register
Full Package (MS-Windows). This consists of the source code and
the compiled MS-Windows executables for degrib. In addition it has the
NDFD image generation programs (ImageGen) to create static maps.
degrib-install.exe (Version 2.02 : 15,774,564 bytes : 4/05/2013) (was "ndfd-demo.exe")
This install program creates short cuts, so please run it with the
Note: It has been reported that in some browsers, the
"degrib-install.exe" link stops at about 178k. Please verify that you
get the full 15,774,564 bytes.
- degrib-all.exe (Version 2.02 : 16,288,768 bytes : 4/05/2013) (md5sum=126e0fb3aad18580b54b79a10de270c1)
This does not create short cuts (for those with permissions issues).
Source Code Package. This consists of source code for degrib.
- degrib-src.tar.gz (Version 2.02 : 6,265,074 bytes : 4/05/2013)
- degrib-src.tar (Version 2.02 : 64,593,920 bytes : 4/05/2013)
Note: The tar balls were created using "gnu-tar". I have found
that "aix-tar" does not always play nice with them.
Executable Package (MS-Windows). This consists of the compiled MS-Windows
executables for degrib.
- degrib-bin.exe (Version 2.02 : 7,324,672 bytes : 4/05/2013) (md5sum=caecfe4c55cdde389855ddae612cf594)
Note: There are 3 flavors of degrib included in all
- degrib, the command line version;
- tcldegrib, a version which interfaces with Tcl, and allows one to
create command line scripts for automating downloads;
- tkdegrib, the GUI version of degrib, which uses Tcl/Tk to make
it cross-platform capable.
Where do I go from here?