- April 2017
Recent updates to NWWS webpages include;
- Request to Resend User_ID.
- Request for Password Reset.
- Details ID/Password wait-time at 2-days.
- Notes how to request multiple accounts.
- Clarification of information in Configuration table.
- June 2015
A NWWS-2 Partners Meeting was held on June 24, 2015. The briefing slids are available below:
June 24th, 2015 Partners Presentation
A NWWS-2 Partners Meeting was held on June 3, 2015. The briefing slides are available below:
June 3rd, 2015 Partners Presentation
Released End User Client (EUC) version 1.0.1
- Updated PRINT feature.
- Updated the User's Manual to include:
- Connectivity Status and Reconnect description (Section 2.2)
- Print description (Section 3.2.5)
- Upgraded the EUC to work with Java 8
- Added ability to Filter Messages Based on Product Category
- Added ability to Select Archive Location
- Added ability to Set Audible Alarm Based on Product Category
- Added both visual and audible notification for OI interface interruptions
- Added ability to Print Product Based on Category (initial)
- Removed clear-text OI Password from Log
Released End User Client (EUC) version 1.0.0
- May 2015
Released End User Client (EUC) version 0.1.7
- EUC Connection Issues
This fix will resolve issues with the OI connectivity monitor not properly initializing during a critical connection failure to the OI server.
- Upgrade SMACK (XMPP) API
Upgrade SMACK API to version 4.1.0 to resolve memory leak issues during auto-reconnect scenarios.
- APRIL 2015
NWWS Partners Meeting
Mr. Luis Cano presented a summary of the new NWS re-organization into portfolios. The remainder of the meeting discussed present NWWS-2 roll-out; transition of users by June 30, 2015; and issues being experienced by applicants. Briefings follow. Next meeting will be scheduled for May 18, 2015.
2015 NWWS-2 Partners Meeting 150427 final
DIS 101 14 April 2015_v1
- MARCH 2015
Released End User Client (EUC) version 1.0.15 for Beta testing SBN/NOAAPORT Channel 201
CSC Contract extended to May 31, 2015
- FEBRUARY 2015
Initiated Phase 2 NWWS (Open Interface) Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E)
NWWS Product List updated
- JANUARY 2015
American Meteorological Society (AMS) Conference/NWS Partners Meeting
- DECEMBER 2014
NWWS returned to normal operation with automatic switch-over.
- NOVEMBER 2014
Added NWWS-2 Interface Design Document (IDD) to webpage
Started Phase 2 NWWS-2 (Nlets) OT&E
NWWS outage was due to disc problem. NWWS was on backup system (manual operation).
- OCTOBER 2014
NWS Partners Meeting
SBN/NOAAPORT initiated Channel 201 for NWWS Products only
- SEPTEMBER 2014
CSC Contract Extended to March 31, 2015
- AUGUST 2014
NWS Partners Meeting
Phase 1 OT&E (NWWS Satellite Channel 201) COMPLETE
- JULY 2014
NWWS-2 Program Manager changed from James McNitt to Gregory Zwicker