When you receive a GUARDIAN alert
that an HLS has been issued, launch the HLS Subheadline Selection
- If this HLS is for a WFO other than your own, click File --> Open and click on the desired WFO. The default is your local WFO.
- Decide which subheadlines from the
segments to included on NWR. Move the selections back and forth using the arrows.
- To keep the NWR cycle shorter, only choose the sections that relay the
- To use the overview only as the NWR script, leave the right window empty
- Click File then Save Config to process the HLS.
- The HLS will be parsed and and ready for broadcast in about 1 minute.
- The default is to send the output to Pending where it will need to be manually checked and pushed to NWR.